Payment Issue

mattd28

Question

10 answers to this question

How is PayPal configured? Settings > Payment Gateways > PayPal > Manage. Under "Payment Options" there are 3 options. If you select "Subscription payments only" and the invoice has some non-recurring items in it, or items that are not linked to recurring services, then PayPal will not be available because it can't set up a subscription for non-recurring items.

Also make sure that the correct currencies are enabled for PayPal. As serge mentioned, if this is during checkout then the gateway and currency must both be enabled on the order form under Packages > Order Forms > Edit order form.

My System> Payment Types is empty I accidentally remove the contents do I need to add anything back ?

Blesta has four set by default:

1. cash
  2. check
  3. money_order
  4. in_house_credit

Each of them has "Use Language Definition" checked.

While you don't need to have any of them, the in_house_credit one is used in the system in places where credits are issued.

When a client goes to pay they are only shown credit card as an option I presume that's because I chose stripe as my merchant but I also have paypal set up and it isn't showing can I ask why?

See attached screen shots for the forms etc

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-06-05 at 19.54.23 1.png

Make sure PayPal is setup to accept GBP. You can check this under [settings] -> [Payment Gateways] -> (Manage PayPal Payments Standard).

When adding back the payment types how do I write them in as you did above or ?

My client see's this even though PayPal is approved and set right- ?

The Payment Accounts is just for cards! The PayPal is when paying invoices you get to see a screen like so:

payment-types.png

• Blue: Credit Cards (Stripe)
  • Green: Non Merchants (PayPal, BitPay)
  • Red: Account Credit.