Add To Cart Outside The Order Form

activa

Blesta already does that. If no cart is appearing, go into the following: App > Views > Client > Your theme name (usually bootstrap) > structure.pdt

Look for the following tag: 

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/jquery-client-3.1.0.js"></script>

The version number might be different depending on your version. If it is, that's fine. 

Next, change the version number to 3.5.0. It should look like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/jquery-client-3.5.0.js"></script>

That should fix your problem. :-)

Blesta already does that. If no cart is appearing, go into the following: App > Views > Client > Your theme name (usually bootstrap) > structure.pdt

Look for the following tag: 

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/jquery-client-3.1.0.js"></script>

The version number might be different depending on your version. If it is, that's fine. 

Next, change the version number to 3.5.0. It should look like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->view_dir;?>javascript/jquery-client-3.5.0.js"></script>

That should fix your problem. :-)

i don't see any relation with your solution to the question !!!

the OP ask to send data to ad it to the cart in the order form . let say this example that i have also depending in the solution .

i have a plugin page X , i want to add a botton , when i click in it , it will add the X item in the session cart of order form .

what should the form contient as a data to be sent and added to the cart ? if client go to checkout he can see what is added.

this is possible ? 

I'm not sure it's possible to add an item to the cart outside of the order system.

You could try crafting some specific POST data to the order's /config/ page to imitate the current functionality. You'll need to look at the order plugin Config controller.

i don't see any relation with your solution to the question !!!

the OP ask to send data to ad it to the cart in the order form . let say this example that i have also depending in the solution .

i have a plugin page X , i want to add a botton , when i click in it , it will add the X item in the session cart of order form .

what should the form contient as a data to be sent and added to the cart ? if client go to checkout he can see what is added.

this is possible ? 

Maybe I read it wrong, but when there was no cart appearing on the right side of the order form I just changed the Javascript version and it worked. Well, Licensecart changed it.

Maybe I read it wrong, but when there was no cart appearing on the right side of the order form I just changed the Javascript version and it worked. Well, Licensecart changed it.

Ohh, you have misunderstand the OP question , he is not asking about the cart in the  order form , he is asking about integrating the cart in it own plugin ,