Anyone From The Uk...

Michael

It was overcast here on Anglesey this morning (as usual). Cleared up about lunchtime, and has been sunny and hot.

There's no pleasing us brits, we complain when it's cold and raining, and complain when it's hot and sunny :D

That's me to a T :)

What's hot over there though?

Editted:

From what I understand it doesn't usually break much past 20 (Celcius).

So just Googled Anglesey to find the weather, and yep, you guys are strange :P (No offense), 21 isn't overly hot. I suppose when your climate is normally around sub 10, 21 is quite hot.

We see over 40 at some points in the year (Vistoria, Australia), low 20's are the best weather there is!! Comfortable in either a jumper or just a t-shirt. :D

I live in the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada.

In the winter we get -45°C.

In the summer we get +45°C.

My personal preference is 10-15°C.

Ah Canada prepares for snow though, the UK doesn't and when we do erm everyone panics, we run out of grit as-well. When it's too hot well people moan and grumble haha like me.

10-15c you'd love the UK weather our normal temperature is 10 - 17c and 16-17c is what we call warm haha.

In Canada it depends on which generation you were born. I'm in my mid-twenties so it is all metric. My parents on the other hand are a good mixture of Metric and Imperial. My grandparents did not use Metric.

Our country uses a mixture. For tempurature it is standardized on Celsius. Building codes are all in feet/inches, etc.