Export Client Information

sdh

Question

6 answers to this question

Thnks a ton , Got it . Also please help me out with few other things

1. How to export clients credit balances
  2. In user registration form , few fields are mandatory - like last name . How to remove this
  3. How to include client credit balances and phone numbers in invoices and email templates
  4. How to assign a staff access to only a particular client group and restrict access to other groups

Thanks in advance

Export go to: Billing > Reports > Customise:

SELECT contacts.client_id, contacts.first_name, contacts.last_name, contacts.email, contacts.address1, contacts.city, contacts.zip, contacts.country,  contact_numbers.number
FROM contacts
INNER JOIN contact_numbers
ON contacts.client_id=contact_numbers.contact_id
ORDER BY contacts.client_id;

That should work for you.

post-38-0-50372600-1442690027_thumb.png

post-38-0-35709300-1442690035_thumb.png

post-38-0-36127600-1442690037_thumb.png

Don't believe Blesta stores credit in a table but uses the transactions and JQuery to show it. I could be wrong Tyson or Cody would be the best guys to help you.

Thnks a ton , Got it . Also please help me out with few other things

1. How to export clients credit balances
  2. In user registration form , few fields are mandatory - like last name . How to remove this
  3. How to include client credit balances and phone numbers in invoices and email templates
  4. How to assign a staff access to only a particular client group and restrict access to other groups

Thanks in advance

1. Write a query to fetch client credit amounts. Credits are determined as transaction amounts received that have not been applied.

2. The system requires certain fields, like a last name. If you want to remove it, you can update the Clients model to ignore the rules.

3. Update the Emails model, send method, to fetch the client's phone number and set it as a tag in all email templates. Similarly, fetch the credits from the Transactions model, getCredits method.

4. Staff have access to companies and particular pages as defined in staff group permissions. You would have to add another layer of restriction to filter based on client groups and enforce that rule on all client pages.

I'm using a version of this script for a report. But I would like to add a column to the report that includes the packages each customer has. I figured out how to add the service.id, but I can't figure out how display the package name from that id.

Here is the script I'm running:

SELECT `contacts`.`client_id`, `contacts`.`id` AS `contact_id`, `contacts`.`first_name`, `contacts`.`last_name`, `contacts`.`email`, contacts.address1, contacts.city, contacts.zip, contacts.country, service.id, `services`.`status`, services.date_added, `services`.`date_canceled`, COUNT(`services`.`id`) AS `number_of_services`

FROM `contacts`
INNER JOIN `services` ON `services`.`client_id` = `contacts`.`client_id`
GROUP BY `contacts`.`id`
ORDER BY `contacts`.`client_id`, `contacts`.`id`