Cloudstack Module

cloudrck

• 7 months later...

I think I'll just write a connector to the Universal Module to control some Cloudstack functions.

BTW, anyone looking for a billing software that works with Cloudstack, they are insanely expensive and in my opinion  a few have unreasonable pricing.

I could make that like I made the opennebula module for which no billing systems even existed for it.

but could someone setup a dev cloudstack cluster to learn the api's to talk to cloudstack and write a module to talk to its api for me?

• 1 month later...

Well now I am thinking of restructuring cubedata to use cloudstack so now I would have an "incentive" now to make a cloudstack provisioning module for blesta like I made for opennebula.

still looking at all the panels and I still am considering either opennebula or cloudstack and they both offer the same features that are important to me eg ha/failover so at this current time I am thinking to stick with opennebula mainly because of its familiarity and ease of use though I will consider making the cloudstack module as well either way.