Support Tickets

Saiaf

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes but I meant I need to create a department and it is shown where clients can not open a new ticket but reply only if admin creates a ticket.

For example, for claims, the admins open tickets to discuss with clients, clients are not allowed to open ticket but can only reply to the tickets that admin has opened.

Yes but I meant I need to create a department and it is shown where clients can not open a new ticket but reply only if admin creates a ticket.

For example, for claims, the admins open tickets to discuss with clients, clients are not allowed to open ticket but can only reply to the tickets that admin has opened.

Why would you want to show someone a department to click it to find an error? (Me as a customer): I want to get support -clicks department- What the F*CK I can't open a ticket but it's right there.... phones up your number "Why THE F*CK can't I open a ticket?" It's up to you but you'd have to hack the support_manager plugin to try and get it to work because it's pointless. Either hide it and open a ticket for them if you need to, or show and let them open a ticket.

Your best bet is to open a feature request for this in the feature request forum. We haven't had any other requests for this, so if you can include some real use cases it may help rally support.

Thank you all. The use is that I want to have a progress bar for some projects that customer demand. I can not have it on a bar so i decided to make in in support and department. For example, if I receive new shipment for customer A, there is no progress bar to show him that a shipment is in stock. So I would create a department so I move tickets in if something new or updates.