Knowledge Base Plugin

Bit Bayou

Yeah, sorry about the delay!! I herniated a disk in my back a few years ago, and it's been acting up again!!! :( It kind of limits the amount of time I can sit still... so I have a routine of sitting for an hour or so and then getting up and moving for 15-30 minutes... which isn't too bad, but it's hard to stay in the same mind frame after each break, so I've been scattered brained! hah, but most of the time I do have, I've been focusing on things that pay the bills... I will try to finish this up as soon as I can!!

Yeah, sorry about the delay!! I herniated a disk in my back a few years ago, and it's been acting up again!!! :( It kind of limits the amount of time I can sit still... so I have a routine of sitting for an hour or so and then getting up and moving for 15-30 minutes... which isn't too bad, but it's hard to stay in the same mind frame after each break, so I've been scattered brained! hah, but most of the time I do have, I've been focusing on things that pay the bills... I will try to finish this up as soon as I can!!

Aww mate :( hope you get better.

Don't stress yourself over it!  Just know that lots of us are really looking forward to it.

• 10 months later...