Need To Integrate With My Autoresponder + Conversion Codes

jonbennett

Is there a way to integrate with Infusionsoft (autoresponder) so that I can add my clients to my client list?  

I mainly need to add only the email to my particular follow up sequence in Infusionsoft

Infusionsoft has an API, but I am unsure how to accomplish this.

Also I need to add a conversion tracking code to the payment confirmation page.  

How can I place this code so that I can track conversions?

I figured out the conversion codes, now I need to figure out how to get blesta to send the email to Infusionsoft somehow.

I also need it to tell Infusionsoft when a client cancels, so I can remove them from client list and add to the cancelled list

you can do it via a plugin , look at https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Event+Handlers

Clients.create

for remove clients no event for that , also no option in blesta to remove client .

I figured out the conversion codes, now I need to figure out how to get blesta to send the email to Infusionsoft somehow.

I also need it to tell Infusionsoft when a client cancels, so I can remove them from client list and add to the cancelled list

This is an off the wall idea, but what if you created a new staff member in Blesta and subscribed them to a BCC of "Account Registration" emails? This staff member (which could be an infusionsoft email address) would get  the same email a client gets when they register an account.

I don't know if that fits into infusionsoft's process, but if so, it may just work.