Payjunction

evolvewh

Has anyone applied for an account with them? I find it interesting that there's a module, we fill out the application and they send a letter back saying 'we're not accepting applications for your business type'.

Interesting....

What business type did you enter?

What business type did you enter?

I can't remember if they had a pre filled option or I typed it in but it definitely said it was hosting and development and that all of our transactions were accepted online. Strange but oh well.

I will take a look at the link you provided. We used Bluepay for 3 years but they were frustrating to deal with. Going to talk to our bank real soon as well. Thanks!

I can't remember if they had a pre filled option or I typed it in but it definitely said it was hosting and development and that all of our transactions were accepted online. Strange but oh well.

I will take a look at the link you provided. We used Bluepay for 3 years but they were frustrating to deal with. Going to talk to our bank real soon as well. Thanks!

I agree with you 100% on Bluepay, and I'm told they cannot process for hosting providers either. They will refer you to one of their partners. Apparently Wells  Fargo Bank is responsible, and processors that partner with Wells Fargo are rejecting hosting providers.

e-onlinedata / EVO will take care of you. If you do sign up and have any trouble let me know and I'll reach out to them personally. The have been a pleasure to work with.

I agree with you 100% on Bluepay, and I'm told they cannot process for hosting providers either. They will refer you to one of their partners. Apparently Wells  Fargo Bank is responsible, and processors that partner with Wells Fargo are rejecting hosting providers.

e-onlinedata / EVO will take care of you. If you do sign up and have any trouble let me know and I'll reach out to them personally. The have been a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for the recommendations. I see that authorize.net is needed with e-onlinedata (which is no big deal) and then there is a planned gateway for EVO. Are they separate companies? I know nothing about them and I see that EVO is based here in Denver.

Thanks for the recommendations. I see that authorize.net is needed with e-onlinedata (which is no big deal) and then there is a planned gateway for EVO. Are they separate companies? I know nothing about them and I see that EVO is based here in Denver.

They are the same company yes. We are planning development on an EVO Snap gateway that will not require Authorize.net and get you out of the $10/mo fee. I don't have an ETA on that. As far as I knew they were based out of Portland Maine, but I do see the Denver address on evosnap.com.. they are a large company so I wouldn't be surprised if they have multiple locations.