Cpanel Extended (Modulematic) Server Question

evolvewh

Question

It appears that the number of accounts active are not registering to the 'Account Limit' set within the settings. Because of this, each new account provisioned doesn't go to the right server (I have a few that are full and I'm trying to force the system to use the server that's not full).

Maybe I'm setting something up the wrong way but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have v4.3 installed.

Do I need to remove the Full Servers from 'Assigned Servers'? I was afraid to do this because I thought that would cut off the 'Extended' features to our clients.

7 answers to this question

Do I need to remove the Full Servers from 'Assigned Servers'? I was afraid to do this because I thought that would cut off the 'Extended' features to our clients.

I'm not familiar with this 3rd party module, but if it works similarly to the native module in terms of this, you are safe to remove them from the server group. Given it's a 3rd party module though, you should test this out.

I'm not familiar with this 3rd party module, but if it works similarly to the native module in terms of this, you are safe to remove them from the server group. Given it's a 3rd party module though, you should test this out.

Good idea and it worked. I was hesitant to try it but I don't see any issues with it.

I tried this module a couple of months ago but had constant problems with it, ended up deciding to stick with the built in plugin.

What problems were you having? I haven't noticed anything major but I can't say I've tested out every single feature in full.

As promised previously, today I've tried the plugin again and it still does't work.

When clicking links such as 'Dashboard' and 'Softaculous' I just get PHP errors and when using the 'switch' links for CPanel and webmail the module directs you to 'https://localhost:2083'rather than your designated server hostname. 

It just doesn't work, hoping the developer sorts out these issues as I'd really love to use this plugin.