Lesson From Last Night

Bit Bayou

I'm on some medication for some sciatic never pain which keeps me awake, so my doctor gave me some Ambien to help me get to sleep recently. Right?

Last night, I decided I wanted a few beers. I didn't get "wasted," but I had a few to get a good little buzz going.. You know, a good Friday night.

I wake up this morning and I've got emails from Amazon.com about some orders I placed last night. About $50 worth of total merchandise.

I've checked my email outbox and had to call one of my employers (he's a good guy and laughed about it), but I apparently sent several emails last night too...

I really do not recall any of this! I'm not some addict or anything, I just wanted to enjoy my Friday night!

I do not ever recommend mixing Ambien and alcohol!!!

That is all :)

I'm on some medication for some sciatic never pain which keeps me awake, so my doctor gave me some Ambien to help me get to sleep recently. Right?

Last night, I decided I wanted a few beers. I didn't get "wasted," but I had a few to get a good little buzz going.. You know, a good Friday night.

I wake up this morning and I've got emails from Amazon.com about some orders I placed last night. About $50 worth of total merchandise.

I've checked my email outbox and had to call one of my employers (he's a good guy and laughed about it), but I apparently sent several emails last night too...

I really do not recall any of this! I'm not some addict or anything, I just wanted to enjoy my Friday night!

I do not ever recommend mixing Ambien and alcohol!!!

That is all :)

Haha :D

Hope the stuff you ordered from Amazon was what you wanted.

A friend of mine did something similar. He was on medication, had a "few" drinks, and woke up in the morning to find about 10 emails from ebay informing him that he had won the bidding(s), and please make  the payments.

It was alright though, it only totaled around £600, and it was his girlfriends ebay account :D  He's still suffering for it :lol: