How And Where To Remove Are You Human Captcha From Sign Up Page?

me_faisal7

Question

Hello,

I have used Are You Human , human verification system on my hosting site, and got Publisher Key and Scoring Key from them to put some where on blesta, but i have forgotten where did i put that either using a Module in admin section or modifying a php file? please help me as i want to disable this feature because it is no longer supported or have discontinued their human verification service.

With kind Regards to all !

M Faisal

4 answers to this question

I hope this isn't a necro, however I have searched high and dry to find out if we can add the same captcha to public support (ie a sales form).

Thank you in advanced! 

Human Verification as used in the Order plugin is built into the order plugin, so it's not available to any other plugins. We would need to implement this separately for the Support Manager. I would suggest opening a feature request for that if one does not exist already.

It looks like a ReCaptcha upgrade to the newer, better v2 is in progress for v4. See CORE-2096