Not Long To Go...

Michael

1 week? Uh oh, we better get busy!  ;)

haha :) I've got a countdown going on Facebook for Blestafans and Licensecart :) You know the v3 importer for WHMCS, will it import the client passwords for the cPanel module, it seemed to have missed that when I imported from whm** to blesta 2.5 and then to v3. 

It just shows me their username.

haha :) I've got a countdown going on Facebook for Blestafans and Licensecart :) You know the v3 importer for WHMCS, will it import the client passwords for the cPanel module, it seemed to have missed that when I imported from whm** to blesta 2.5 and then to v3. 

It just shows me their username.

I'm not sure if it will, it depends how they are storing the data. Also it looks like a final version of the whm** importer will not be out until after Aug 14th, however we will make it available in the download area as soon as it's ready.

I'm not sure if it will, it depends how they are storing the data. Also it looks like a final version of the whm** importer will not be out until after Aug 14th, however we will make it available in the download area as soon as it's ready.

So it hasn't imported them due to the way whm** stores them :) that's fine mate as long as I know it wasn't a error, is there a way we can edit the product to add the passwords?

Click to manage the service, add the password and uncheck the use module checkbox.

Thank you mate, I'll be doing that shortly :D saves me re-transfering them over with the new v3 one.. And means I can move over quicker :D

DOH! I think I found a bug 6 days before release...

Yeah mate but I was hoping not to find any haha you guys have too much on your plate at the moment with 6 days to go until the big release, not really time for bugs popping up :(

I'm certain more bugs will be found after release, and we'll do our best to squash 'em. It's the nature of software, unfortunately, pretty much all applications have bugs.

So, find them! A bug found is a bug that can be fixed.

So I've gotten my direct IP allocation from ARIN. I have to use the search function to find clients in WHMCS and swap their IPs out. Search results are bugging and not giving me any results. I have to dig up the new order email in my email history to find the client information so I can actually track down their account.

I am tired of a known bug persisting for months with WHMCS. Please please please please please have the whmcs importer soon after release I will love you long time.

4 days? well, still 5 days here, but yeah we are getting close. And I feel like we are almost ready finally. Still, working on Saturday.

Oh, we got some languages exported from translate.blesta.com today, Blesta v3 looks pretty crazy in Chinese!

haha yeah I'm 8 hours fast :) wicked mate can't wait to have a play with the languages.