1 Package Does Not Support Multiple Servers

kikloo

Question

Hi,

Am I correct that in blesta I cannot use 1 package for mutiple servers I have created. I mean if i have 1 GB package for clients to purchase and have 3 servers, then blesta will create hosting account on server which is selected in the package in blesta. It will not auto create on 1st then on 2nd then on 3rd. Correct ?!

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

The server used to provision services based on your package depends on your module settings. If the module supports grouping module rows (i.e. servers), then you can put them in a group when you manage the module.

Then, on the package, instead of selecting a specific module row (i.e. server) for the package, you select the package group instead, and the servers will be provisioned on any of them based on the Add Order defined for the module. Currently, there is only a "First non-full-server" Add Order, so services will be provisioned on the first server until it's full, then continue on to the next server.

In version 4.0, modules like cPanel will have another option to evenly distribute services to each of the module rows in the module group.