Package Upgrade Not Reflecting For Account

evolvewh

Blesta v3.6.1

Client went to his account, upgraded the Service to a new package, an invoice was generated and all was good there.

After it was paid, the module isn't updated to show the change in package. This particular service uses the Universal Module.

Is this a bug or not a feature of the Universal Module?

Do you have Blesta configured to queue service changes? Is your Process Service Changes automation task running? If so, it could be possible the service fields/options that were ordered are not valid/produce an error when attempting to provision them.

Do you have Blesta configured to queue service changes? Is your Process Service Changes automation task running? If so, it could be possible the service fields/options that were ordered are not valid/produce an error when attempting to provision them.

Queue Service Changes Until Paid is checked

Process Service Changes is running and ran on the day that package was upgraded and paid for.

I think this is the correct response from the log: Attempting to process service changes. Processing service change #6 resulted in status: Error The process service changes task has completed.

I don't know what #6 relates to though.

Sounds like there was a validation error attempting to save the changes. You may need to process the change yourself instead.

#6 refers to the `service_changes`.`id`. You can fetch the record by running this query:

SELECT * FROM `service_changes` WHERE `id` = 6 ;

The `service_changes`.`data` for that record contains all the changes for the service that should have been made, but couldn't be due to the error. You could use this information to update the service yourself from the admin UI, and then mark the service change complete, i.e.:

UPDATE `service_changes` SET `status` = 'completed' WHERE ID = 6;