Currently On Whmcs - Considering Going With Blesta

SSy

Question

I'm a coder and the closed source aspect of WHMCS has proven to be a serious drawback for me. I've encountered bugs that have taken days to resolve with them and it has become a taxing situation that I am seeking to avoid in the future.

I've only recently begun researching Blesta and will begin with one simple question:

I'm running WHM + cPanel on a Cloudlinux server with cageFS installed. Right now, when an account is created via WHMCS, two issues arise that are currently unresolved by WHMCS:

1) The order remains in pending until I manually activate it (no option to auto-activate)

2) The corresponding WHM package that is applied to this client is only half-applied; cageFS limits are not applied via the LVE extension and we have to manually re-apply the package to have the limits applied.

Are these two bugs something that Blesta has covered? As in, can orders be auto-activated (I'm assuming yes since this is such an obvious functionality). How about the LVE limits?

Thanks.

Okay, thanks guys. So what it is is this - 

When you create an account, the LVE Limits appear to be being set. However, for some reason, it is only showing up in the LVE manager via the Cloudlinux tab.

In WHM, when you go to list accounts > click the plus sign on the account > modify account and scroll down to LVE settings, that remains blank, for some reason. Because it was blank, I assumed the LVE limits were not being set. But it seems they are via the LVE manager.