Configurable Options Not Appear

mas.satriyo

Question

12 answers to this question

You have multiple terms for hosting but not for IP,if you chose 1 year hosting than you must chose 1 year for IP ..and so on..so every pricing option in hosting must have same term in conf. option

In you case for every option you have(I see 4)..you need 6 pricing terms .In short every option must have  1 month,3 months,6 months,1 year, 2 year, 3 year   terms

On order form will be like this

1 IP option  1 month term ----> hosting 1 month term

1 IP option   3 month term--->  hosting 3 month term

...and so on

Ok ,did you assign that option to group and than group to package

Steps

1.Add option and assign to group

2.Assign that group to package

If You have package "hosting" and option "IP" ,,so if option "IP"  is meber of group "addons"..than in hosting package in configurable options you need to have group "addons" assigned.

When I visited your site I noticed that tab "Order" on blesta Portal dont work and also yourdomain.com/blesta/order  link is not working which probably mean you didn't set default order form...admin-->packages-->order form-->settings ..(you'll see two tabs on left side order forms/settings)

First image show option "traffic booster"  and you can see group "Ultimate SEO" is assigned

image.png
Second image shows option Groups TAB..Need to click on Packages-->Options..and than will see  Option groups TAB
image.png
Third image show Option group "Ultimate SEO",group which I assign to option traffic booster....now you can see "member packages" field...there you need to assign your packages.If you create option group first than you couldn't assign package at all
image.png

Do you have the "Client can Add" permission for the package options?

Also, the Option Group should be selected for the Package that it should be available for when editing your Packages.

aha, thanks a lot

missed this small box, a bit too small, bigger font please  :D

===========edit==========

every blesta check box in admin page with default themes has a small font

suggest to increase font size

12px looks better  :blesta:

First image show option "traffic booster"  and you can see group "Ultimate SEO" is assigned

image.png

Second image shows option Groups TAB..Need to click on Packages-->Options..and than will see  Option groups TAB

image.png

Third image show Option group "Ultimate SEO",group which I assign to option traffic booster....now you can see "member packages" field...there you need to assign your packages.If you create option group first than you couldn't assign package at all

image.png

thanks

first image solve my problem