Blesta Will Support Castcontrol And Whmsonic?

alexistkd

Question

13 answers to this question

I'm not aware of any WHMSonic modules having ever been made for Blesta, past or present. I don't have it on the schedule at the moment either, it hasn't been requested that much. Your best bet for a quick turnaround is to contact them and see if they are interested in building in support. It's something we would certainly be interested in building ourselves, but it's not in high demand so it would be a while.

i talked to cast control staff they told me this:

we did send all our module documentation to the developers so they would be capable of doing this if they desired.

We can provide the source files for Blesta 2.5 Module & WHMCS Module if you submit a support ticket.

Hi Alexis, unfortunately there just is not enough people using blesta. I think we have had maybe 2 or 3 requests in the last 2 years. Version 3 is actually quite complex to integrate as well, it will take a lot of work from what we looked at.

i talked to cast control staff they told me this:

we did send all our module documentation to the developers so they would be capable of doing this if they desired.

We can provide the source files for Blesta 2.5 Module & WHMCS Module if you submit a support ticket.

Hi Alexis, unfortunately there just is not enough people using blesta. I think we have had maybe 2 or 3 requests in the last 2 years. Version 3 is actually quite complex to integrate as well, it will take a lot of work from what we looked at.

I think I know where I'm not buying my shoutcast servers from in the future. They've wrecked the old control panel design, and now they are lazy :o.