duplicate/clone invoices [sponsored development?]

Hix

Guys,

I've found a missing killer feature, required by a lot of users I'm pretty sure. Epecially useful for those, who invoice their customers in a POST-PAID mode. Eg. you charge clients on 1th november for OCTOBER services/work.

I truly need to CLONE a open/closed/whatever invoice and assign it a new number.

So the invoice items, price, customer atd are cloned to the new invoice... which I can alter a bit afterwards (for example change an item date).

In the future, it would be useful to be able to do such cloning to the OTHER customers too... 

Tell me the price, I'll fund a development if it will be reasonable. It will save me and my employees a lot of time and energy.

It can be a plugin, or a core feature.. doesnt matter.

Thx.

Jakub.

There is a 'recurring invoice' feature where you can setup the number of times to charge again and the frequency. You can alter them after the invoice has been generated by editing the invoice but you would need to set it up so that the invoice isn't automatically emailed (you would manually do this after you've edited it).

9 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

There is a 'recurring invoice' feature where you can setup the number of times to charge again and the frequency. You can alter them after the invoice has been generated by editing the invoice but you would need to set it up so that the invoice isn't automatically emailed (you would manually do this after you've edited it).

Thx -- I understand, but I'd still fund that development :) Because I need this feature often DURING the month.. PLUS... I'd like to ease the migration from WHMCS.

Blesta must be truly user-friendly to compete with WHMCS and others.