Todays Final Question

netwise99

I have been taking a backup every time I do something just in case I mess it up and can restore fast. Loving the s3 backup. In would prefer a Google drive or dropbox but s3 works fine for now. I almost have it customized to my theme.

Side note: so far I'm liking the system. Very nicely laid out. Still thinking of purchasing and dumping my WHM** lease. Since I can't import my client list (yet) I would have to manually import them all. Just gotta figure out how to move their previous invoices over.

I have been taking a backup every time I do something just in case I mess it up and can restore fast. Loving the s3 backup. In would prefer a Google drive or dropbox but s3 works fine for now. I almost have it customized to my theme.

Side note: so far I'm liking the system. Very nicely laid out. Still thinking of purchasing and dumping my WHM** lease. Since I can't import my client list (yet) I would have to manually import them all. Just gotta figure out how to move their previous invoices over.

As long as you have the database you can import it when the v3 importer comes out, else you can do the hard way, import to v2.5 and then to 3.0.