pending service

elbadr

Question

Hello Guys,

when the customer choose a service and arrive to the checkout page to make the payment, the customer can see in the client area ( without submit the payment ) service in the pending case and in the same time can see this informations : Username / password / ip 

My question is: 

How can i hide the ip address ?

Or hide the Username / password / ip ?

Thanks !

9 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

The post above is a feature request to solve your problem . You can vote for it to make it priority task .

Many Thanks !

Please, we need to fix this matter Soooon !
Personally, i will run my website and start selling until this matter get fixed.

Thanks !

27 minutes ago, elbadr said:

Many Thanks !

Please, we need to fix this matter Soooon !
Personally, i will run my website and start selling until this matter get fixed.

Thanks !

But it doesn't effect it because if they don't pay to get it activated they can try and login but it won't work because it hasn't been created yet.

5 hours ago, Licensecart said:

But it doesn't effect it because if they don't pay to get it activated they can try and login but it won't work because it hasn't been created yet.

Sure, but i want the customer don't see the ip address and don't access to the cpanel URL until the service is activated.

No problem about the Username and password.

There is any idea about this ?

38 minutes ago, elbadr said:

Sure, but i want the customer don't see the ip address and don't access to the cpanel URL until the service is activated.

No problem about the Username and password.

There is any idea about this ?

They don't see the IP do they? domain | username | password | login url (which anyone can get by going to your domain.com:2083 or domain.com:2087 and when they pay they get the welcome email.

2 hours ago, Licensecart said:

They don't see the IP do they? domain | username | password | login url (which anyone can get by going to your domain.com:2083 or domain.com:2087 and when they pay they get the welcome email.

this is fro cpanel .... but exist other services that the services info can be reached immediately .

4 hours ago, Licensecart said:

i mean that i want my customer don't see the ip and URL  ( for his cpanel not for my website )

until the service is activated and the welcome email has sent.

so if just the ip and URL access button is hidden, that will be good and that what I am looking for.