Little Css Change - Custom Boxes

Michael

I did this little edit on the Yesteryear theme and thought I'd share it in case you guys would like it.

theme-old.PNG

To:

theme-new.PNG

How?

Just by doing this:

Widget Box Heading Background Color..

Box One: f0f0f0         Box two: e0e0e0

Box Text Color: 6b6b6b

Text Shadow Color: ffffff

Enjoy :)

I have made some changes to the Real Teal theme mostly to make the logo fit in the header, but IMHO, looks great with it.    Then, the same edit for my logo on the client side.  Nothing special, but I do think the themes are pretty nice now that you can edit them directly (color wise).  As a suggestion though, perhaps making the logo fit better without having to edit the css would be a nice function.  :)

post-200-0-16032500-1377224963_thumb.png

(If only, this could be made larger for the forum)

I have made some changes to the Real Teal theme mostly to make the logo fit in the header, but IMHO, looks great with it.    Then, the same edit for my logo on the client side.  Nothing special, but I do think the themes are pretty nice now that you can edit them directly (color wise).  As a suggestion though, perhaps making the logo fit better without having to edit the css would be a nice function.  :)

attachicon.gifhead.PNG

(If only, this could be made larger for the forum)

I like your logo, It would be nice to resize the logo automatically as you don't really want a too big header :)