Solus Module Clarification

catalysthost

Question

I was wondering if I could get some clarification on the SolusVM Setup. 

KVM Error

An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

OpenVZ Error

"Invalid node or group"

SolusVM Master Servers(I am assuming this is my master server) (Or is this every server we are provisioning to) If this is every server and not just the master node then where do I find user and ID as I was not aware individual servers have their own API access. SolusVM Master Server Groups (I am assuming these are the groups setup in Solus, but look at the server selection it seems I could be wrong on this. I am sure answering above will clear my understanding. 

Odly originally KVM never had a issue but has been having a issue recently. 

6 answers to this question

It looks like an error returned by SolusVM.

Individual servers don't have their own API (except for node to master communication, which we don't get in the middle of), all requests we make are to the solusvm master. When you provision a VPS though, the master still wants to know what node to put the VPS on. When you configure the package in Blesta, I believe you can specify the specific node, or a group that the VPS should be provisioned on. Whatever is set here, may not be matching up with what your solusvm master is expecting.

Hi,

i've the same error

how to fix it

regards

For the invalid node or group error, it appears the default "node group" in SolusVM does not work. You should create a new node group, and assign your nodes to it, then select the new node group for each of your packages in Blesta.

For the invalid node or group error, it appears the default "node group" in SolusVM does not work. You should create a new node group, and assign your nodes to it, then select the new node group for each of your packages in Blesta.

Thanks, problem solved :)

Truthfully, this is the right way to do it any way. Even if you only have one server, you should always plan for growth and this is the best way to handle it. :-)