Product Pricing

netwise99

Ok this will likely bring responses that will cause my brain to explode but I will ask anyway :-)

When creating products and priceing options, we have the ability to select monthly, yearly, One time etc..

is it possible to add any options to this drop down? reaon I am asking is I will be offerinf some products that are impression based and it would be nice to add it as an optuon so it "reads" clearly  order forms...

I am NOT a programmer, but I can follow directions well :-)

Thanks

Bob

These are statically defined, and are time based. I think we covered pretty much everything, services can renew every X days, weeks, months, or years.

Something like "Impressions" wouldn't be time based, would it? This would be more of a quantity. Can you tell me more about what you're trying to accomplish? Maybe we can recommend a solution, or this could spawn a feature request.

More importantly, where would Blesta get impression data from?  One of the things I'm after is metered billing to which Blesta would pull the report using an API call.  So this may fall under "metered" billing if I'm not mistaken.

It sounds like he wants to sell the equivalent of account credit (or tokens, etc). Which would be a one-time charge.

Right now he could use the Universal Module to create a 'product' called Impressions, with no fields.

Then create a package of a varying amount of credits listed in the Product Details, then set it as a one-time charge for however much he needs to charge for said amount of Impressions for this specific package.

That's my best bet for what he is looking for.