New SSL Store Module + Configurable Options

evolvewh

Question

11 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

What where the config options because I can't remember seeing or hearing them in the old one. The docs only has the new one so I can't see.

I just created them under Packages -->> Configurable Options and then added specific ones to specific packages.

14 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

I just created them under Packages -->> Configurable Options and then added specific ones to specific packages.

You can do that to any package but what config options where dedicated to the thesslstore aka like solusvm you can set OS / Extra IPs.

21 minutes ago, Licensecart said:

You can do that to any package but what config options where dedicated to the thesslstore aka like solusvm you can set OS / Extra IPs.

There aren't any config options that are 'dedicated' to the SSL Store packages originally but I'm trying to add one to each package in the new SSLStore module and it doesn't show up on the admin or client side. I'm thinking it's a bug.

The new The SSL Store module does support configurable options, mostly for Additional SANs, which only apply to some certificates. If you have the module import all the certificates as packages, it will create the config options. If you don't want to sell all certs, I'd suggest doing this on a trial or dev install to see what the config options look like but looking at one..

Name: additional_san
Type: Quantity
Client can Add (Client CAN NOT Edit)
Min: 0 Max: 198
Term: 12, 24 months

15 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

There aren't any config options that are 'dedicated' to the SSL Store packages originally but I'm trying to add one to each package in the new SSLStore module and it doesn't show up on the admin or client side. I'm thinking it's a bug.

Is it in a config group? Is the config group assigned to the package?

59 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is it in a config group? Is the config group assigned to the package?

Yes and Yes. I imported the packages and I just disabled the certificates that we don't want to offer so I'm using the original SSL Store packages for the certificates we offer.