How Do Users Register, Redirected To Order Forum?

alexanderu

Question

14 answers to this question

How come on blestas demo when u click order it doesn't require you to login? And when you check out it gives u the option to login/register

How do I do that?

If your loggedbin you don't need to register or login. If your not logged in on the right you'll see a login link click it a form shows. If you are ordering and don't have an account you will register after you've checkouted.

How do I customize it so on the login page it will say: New User?  Click HERE to register.?

In: /app/views/client/default/client_login.pdt

Find this:

<label><a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->base_uri . "login/reset/");?>"><?php $this->_("ClientLogin.index.link_resetpassword");?></a></label>

Add under it:

<label><a href="http://<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->Html->ifSet($system_company->hostname)); ?>/plugin/order/main/signup/register">Click here to register</a></label>

That then adds a link like: http://billing.cubicwebs.com/customers/login/

The php code picks up the hostname automatically. And the register is the name of the order form. 

If your loggedbin you don't need to register or login. If your not logged in on the right you'll see a login link click it a form shows. If you are ordering and don't have an account you will register after you've checkouted.

My clients don't have an account and try to order a plan. They are not logged in but it still requires them to login

Real sorry, but you're not getting my issue here.

Let me try to explain this as simple as possible.

BLESTA DEMO.

Clients click order

They get redirected to order form, where they choose their plan.

After choosing their plan, they get to either register/sign in.

MY BLESTA INSTALLATION.

Clients click order

They get redirected STRAIGHT to a sign in page.  Unlike the blesta demo, They can't choose their plans, and get redirected straight to a login page.

BLESTA DEMO.

Clients click order

MY BLESTA INSTALLATION.

Clients click order

They get redirected STRAIGHT to a sign in page.  Unlike the blesta demo, They can't choose their plans, and get redirected straight to a login page.

I assume you are using the portal and therefore you need to make it in the portal settings so that when you click order it redirects to the order page. It'll look something like /plugin/order/main/checkout/*YOUR ORDER PAGE NAME*

BLESTA DEMO.

Clients click order

MY BLESTA INSTALLATION.

Clients click order

They get redirected STRAIGHT to a sign in page. Unlike the blesta demo, They can't choose their plans, and get redirected straight to a login page.

Do you have the order plugin installed?

I assume you are using the portal and therefore you need to make it in the portal settings so that when you click order it redirects to the order page. It'll look something like /plugin/order/main/checkout/*YOUR ORDER PAGE NAME*

This is the answer ->

Create the order form. note the URL.  Then edit the Portal page and select html (it is easier)  Find the link to the Order section and add the full details of what your link actually is.

As of November 2016 the NEW modification for adding a "Registration" link to the Login Interface is...

/app/views/client/bootstrap/client_login.pdt

Just change ...

<div class="panel-footer">
<a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->base_uri . "login/reset/");?>"><?php $this->_("ClientLogin.index.link_resetpassword");?></a>
</div>

to say...

<div class="panel-footer">
<a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->base_uri . "login/reset/");?>"><?php $this->_("ClientLogin.index.link_resetpassword");?></a>
     |     
<a href="http://<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->Html->ifSet($system_company->hostname)); ?>/plugin/order/signup/index/Register">Click here to register</a>
<!--This adds a Register link to the Login Interface -->
</div>