Migrating from TastyInterworx

Joseph H

Question

Hi guys, I had alot of services already provisioned using tastyinteworx plugin and I had no way of migrating to default plugin. Has anyone figured a way to do it? Currently the tastyinterworx plugin just loads blank without any error logs. Can manage most of my services provisioned by these Modules.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

I don't suggest changing the module for the package in the database manually unless you really know what you're doing. It's very likely that each module utilized different service meta data. So, I'd suggest setting up a test install with both modules, and create a service with each. Then, look in the database at the data to see what is stored and how. Specifically, the service_options table, which stores things like the domain and username. The key and data will need to be translated for all fields to the way the official Interworx module works. If you don't do this, and update the service_options for every service that you're converting, it will likely break.