We are pleased to announce that Blesta 4.10.0 BETA 1 has been released!
Can I participate in the beta?
If you have an owned or monthly license with us directly, you may download blesta-4.10.0-b1.zip in the client area now (Login Required). If you obtained your license from a reseller or distributor, you may be able to participate. Contact your reseller to find out. As with any beta, this release is for non-production use only and is unsupported. During installation, choose to start a free trial, open a ticket to request a trial key, or use your dev license if you have one.
Once you are up and running, head to the forums to report any issues and let us know what you think! If you have a license and are verified or become verified on our Discord chat, you’ll have access to a license holder only beta forum.
(Caption: Filtering Transactions. Most widgets now allow filtering by selecting the filter icon.)
So what is new in 4.10?
Blesta version 4.10 includes a new Cornerstone payment gateway, NameSilo module, support for charging late fees, filtering for most widgets, and much more.
These extensions are new with Blesta 4.10.
- Namesilo Module
- Cornerstone Payment Gateway
- Order - The language can now be specified in the URL. (See docs.)
- Order - Human verification for orders has been moved to Settings > Company > General > Human Verification.
Changes to the Core
- Late fees can now be set under Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > Late Fees.
- Filtering options have been added for Clients, Packages, Invoices, Services, Transactions, and Tickets.
- Smart Search criteria can now be set under Settings > Company > General > Smart Search.
- An email can now be sent to the client when a service is scheduled for cancellation.
- Reference ID is now included in transaction searches.
- Packages can now be deleted if they have no associated active services.
- Added a new internally generated captcha option in addition to reCAPTCHA, and moved human verification options to company settings.
Changes for Developers
- Widgets now support filtering options.
Client Template Changes
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_invoices.pdt updated
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_services.pdt updated
- /app/views/client/bootstrap/client_transactions.pdt updated
Note Regarding Hotfixes
Blesta now ships with bundled encoded files that support PHP 5.4 through PHP 7.3 out of the box. This means that you should not need to upload any hotfixes unless you are running a version of Ioncube loaders older than version 10.1. If you are running old Ioncube loaders, upgrade Ioncube or apply the following hotfix based on your PHP version:
- PHP version >= 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php71/blesta/
- PHP version >= 5.6.0 and < 7.1.0 - use /hotfix-php7/blesta/
- PHP version >= 5.4.0 and < 5.6.0 - use /hotfix-php54/blesta/
See the release notes for more details on this release.
Is there something you want to see in Blesta? Create a new feature request or upvote an existing one!
When is the final release?
Version 4.10 will be officially released after the beta phase has completed, which we expect to happen soon. Once we deem 4.10 stable for production, a final release will be issued. You can help speed things along by participating in the beta!