Blesta 4.2 is available right now. PHP 7.1 support, cPanel API tokens, coupon billing cycles, five new extensions, and more make 4.2 a great end of year release.Download 4.2
What’s new in 4.2?
- Coupon billing cycles. Make coupons apply to specific terms only.
- Invoice auto-debit override. Disable auto-debit on specific invoices.
- Staff can now set their own, independent language.
- Four new exchange rate processors added.
- Added support for PHP 7.1 (May work unofficially with PHP 7.2 also).
- New Modules: CentosWP, and ISPConfig.
- New Gateways: Square, PerfectMoney, and Hubtel.
- SolusVM management actions now provide feedback on the user action.
- Support for query parameters for plugin actions.
- Module system can now render messages set by a module to the view.
And more! See the release notes for more details.
A big shout out to KnownHost for sponsoring development again for several new items in 4.2! Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.