Blesta 4.6 is now available! Offer on-boarding discounts by setting a different renewal price in your packages, mark configurable options inactive and set a default option, void past due invoices when their services are cancelled even after they are due, and much more!Download 4.6
What’s new in 4.6?
- Set a different renewal price. Offer onboarding discounts for services that renew at a different price.
- Configurable options can now be marked as inactive.
- Configurable options now support a default option that will be preselected.
- Configurable options now allow descriptions to be set, which appear as tooltips on order forms.
- Invoices can now be voided when they are already past due and their services are cancelled, up to a specified number of days.
- Invoices can now be searched by the Invoice ID.
- You can now force unique client email addresses for clients, or for all contacts.
- When adding a service as staff, you can select the server to provision on, overriding the Package setting.
- cPanel now supports Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Added the payment gateway WidePay.
- Updated the cWatch module to add support for standard FTP malware checks and license upgrades/downgrades.
- Added support for PHP 7.3.
- No hotfix needed when running Ioncube loaders 10.1+.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.