Blesta 5.1 is now available! A new domain management system brings several key improvements to domain names. Individual configurable options can be shown or hidden through a new featured called configurable option logic. Invoice data and PDF’s can now be cached, attachments can be included in support ticket emails, and much more!Download 5.1
If upgrading from a release prior to 5.0, please review the version 5.0 announcement prior to upgrading. 5.0 was a major release and increased system requirements. ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR FILES + DATABASE PRIOR TO UPGRADING.
What’s new in 5.1?
- Improved support for domains with the Domain Manager (See docs).
- Config option logic allows options to be displayed or hidden based on the value of another (See docs).
- Invoices can now be cached, preventing changes like contact updates from modifying them.
- Added an option to enable a CAPTCHA for admin and client login pages.
- Added support for hCAPTCHA.
- Added a bulk delete option for Packages.
- Added a Generic Domains module for selling domains for manual registration.
- Updated the Bitpay gateway to support their new API.
- Updated the Support Manager plugin to optionally include attachments in email notifications.
- Updated the Support Manager plugin to add support for ticket reminders by department.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support upgrades/downgrades.
- Updated the Pterodactyl module to support many new configurable option overrides (See docs).
- Updated the Import Manager to add many improvements and special cases for importing from WHMCS.
- Updated the Order plugin to add compatibility with the Domain Manager, and config option logic.
If you are a developer, you should review the version 5 Migration Guide and update your extensions if you haven’t already done so.
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.