evolvewh

gogetssl.com - GREAT prices

domainbox - GREAT prices

tucows - only because I have a lot of domains there that I need to manage until they're up for renewal but I don't recommend anyone start using them (prices are too high)

thesslstore.com - Great prices on a handful of certificates and I have current certificates active with them for another year or so.

Looking forward to these and as I get more familiar with Blesta, I hope to be able to contribute something to the community.

gogetssl.com - GREAT prices

domainbox - GREAT prices

tucows - only because I have a lot of domains there that I need to manage until they're up for renewal but I don't recommend anyone start using them (prices are too high)

thesslstore.com - Great prices on a handful of certificates and I have current certificates active with them for another year or so.

Looking forward to these and as I get more familiar with Blesta, I hope to be able to contribute something to the community.

Nice idea is domainbox and tucows any good?

Nice idea is domainbox and tucows any good?

I have just signed up with domainbox but they are the cheapest wholesale that I've seen and they don't seem overly complicated.  Tucows is pretty easy to use and has good support but they're expensive.  For example, after fees, it's $11.03 USD + credit card fees (from depositing your money) for a .com vs about $8.65 USD through domainbox

It doesn't sound like a lot but every penny adds up and the cheaper price allows anyone to better compete with the bigger companies out there if they have to.

gogetssl.com

thesslstore.com

opensrs (tucows)

These are all planned.

It might be a good idea to do 1 thread per request in the future though, they tend to focus discussion on the 1 feature requested where it can more easily be gauged, added to our project management, and tracked to completion.

Sounds great and I'll see if anyone has requested domainbox.  Is there a central place that sort of lists a roadmap of where you're headed with features?