The Game

LA Kings vs MN Wild NHL Hockey opener for both teams. I am in Minnesota and I was ready to tell the Blesta dev's 10 reasons the LA Kings had no chance of winning last night.

Oh BTW the Kings won last night.

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't follow hockey. However, I can think of 10 reasons why I should: the Staples Center is 30 miles from here and the Honda Center is 1.

I've been to a couple Duck games at the Honda Center (I still prefer to call it The Pond). Hockey is pretty entertaining to watch.

The fights are the best part. My friend was at a game last year where the entire team got in a fight.

Like a team mate got hit or something then his entire team jumped the rail and started brawling with everyone! Even the refs were in the fight.

Living in Canada, the fights described by MemoryX2, are about the only entertaining aspect of the game.

Call me an old fuddy-duddy (I'm actually only 24 years old), but I'd prefer to watch Curling.

lol, curling.

I do find curling entertaining,.. it might be the only thing I watched during the last olympics. SWEEP FASTER!

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't follow hockey. However, I can think of 10 reasons why I should: the Staples Center is 30 miles from here and the Honda Center is 1.

Get a seat in the first row behind the opposing goalie and watch the Kings or the Ducks and experience the speed and the hitting, it’s a great game. This is a rough forum not even the Canadian likes Hockey.

I may start watching the Angels if Minnesota ever gets a professional Baseball team.

Yeah they were bad, last month I was downtown eating dinner before a game and mistakenly left 4 tickets on my dashboard and someone broke my window and left four more tickets.

For the last three years straight the Twins lost over 90 games but thats alright we have the Vikings… :)