Sftp Backup Failing

Evaske

Question

21 answers to this question

need help I clicked on <Test These Settings> to test my sftp didn't receive any message and when clicking on <Download Backup> receieved this error and inside the log file nothing important more the message received/

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ddddddd.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello

Reviving an old thread here: I am not able to back up to my remote server, and there are no errors in the cron log. I have all the settings for SFTP properly configured, and the account can create and edit directories in the FTP receiving server. Nothing in the logs, am able to compete mysqldump as cron user. Please advise

Blesta Version 3.3.1

Yes

Yes, nothing happens when I click on the button. No reload or refresh. No action at all. The link address is http://mysite.com/blesta/admin/settings/system/backup/ftp/#

Can you post a screenshot of what you have? Do you have a Firewall which is blocking any connections?

Edit: Any cron job locks settings > company > automation > any locked?

Yes, nothing happens when I click on the button. No reload or refresh. No action at all. The link address is http://mysite.com/blesta/admin/settings/system/backup/ftp/#

The test makes an AJAX request. Sounds like your server is choking on the request.

Could be your server is missing or has an outdated version of the openssl or curl PHP extensions.

The test makes an AJAX request. Sounds like your server is choking on the request.

Could be your server is missing or has an outdated version of the openssl or curl PHP extensions.

There are a lot of AJAX requests sitewide, though, and my server is able to handle them. It also uses cURL and SSL tools on other applications installed in the same account. It's a VPS with plenty of updated tools (such has been my experience).

Locked cron tasks: exchange rate updates & deliver reports are not enabled.

Exchange Rate Updates

There are a lot of AJAX requests sitewide, though, and my server is able to handle them.

Has nothing to do with the AJAX request, rather you don't see the result of the AJAX request because your server chokes on the actual SFTP action.

If you're familiar with browser inspectors you could see the result returned from the server (if it returns anything).

You should enable PHP error logging on your server and log all PHP errors. You can also open the /config/blesta.php config and change the error reporting value from 0 to -1 at the top of that file.