Bit-Pay Payment Gateway Module

EidolonHost

So, I've been researching Bitcoin solutions and from what I see, https://bitpay.com'>BitPay has a pretty simplistic API that can be easily made into a module.

I also see that CubicWebs has made a Bitcoin payment module request as well, but I don't think it's with BitPay.

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-shopping-cart-plugins'>BitPay's Plugins section shows the various modules available, as well as the necessary code to get it set up in a module.

Can we have this, pretty please? :D

So, I've been researching Bitcoin solutions and from what I see, BitPay has a pretty simplistic API that can be easily made into a module.

I also see that CubicWebs has made a Bitcoin payment module request as well, but I don't think it's with BitPay.

BitPay's Plugins section shows the various modules available, as well as the necessary code to get it set up in a module.

Can we have this, pretty please? :D

I think they made them plugins themselves so maybe we should ask them to see if they could make one for Blesta?

I think they made them plugins themselves so maybe we should ask them to see if they could make one for Blesta?

Sure. I'll make a request of them, though I see on the plugins page that they seem to require developers to have accounts with them. Hence why I thought it might be a good idea to make the feature request here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...