Resend Mail Like Cpanel Account Creation

pcfacility

Question

Hello,

I have searched on the doc and forum but i haven't found an answer.

I want to resend the welcome mail (cpanel account creation) to my customers. I don't have any mail in log mail so i can't use the resend option. 

I think it will be good to have an option like in whmcs where we can send many type of mail like account creation module, domain creation, password...

At this moment how can i resend this welcome mail ?

:)

12 answers to this question

To bad :(

We are thinking about removing blesta from our production at this moment. There Missing to many functions... :(

Like order a domain with a hosting plan... a nightmare.

I like blesta but many of our customers want we get back to whmcs. I'm sad :(

Well they are doing new order forms soon, and I don't see why your customers complain :( mine enjoy it. But everything is done via the site. Not had anyone complain about it.

Why are emails not showing up in the logs?  I'm not using this module to check.  Mike do yours not show up in the mail log?  Shouldn't all emails go there regardless of the module?  

We are thinking about removing blesta from our production at this moment. There Missing to many functions... :(

WHMCS is a nightmare.  You sure that's necessary?  Not sure if you saw some of the other threads but the devs have acknowledged this and plan to improve this.

Hello,

After many discussion, we will stay for the moment with blesta (like i say, i love blesta ;) ). We don't have the log mail because the converter from whmcs - > blesta has failed. If we have to resend email manually... it's not possible.

I have read some thread about the problem but it's very urgent to have a more easier order form (more than any new module i think).

ps: 101% agree, whmcs is real nightmare!

Please post feature requests here.

To comment on this one though, adding the ability to resend a welcome email or service activation email that there are no logs for, or that were never originally sent is something I'd like to do. It hasn't been heavily requested yet, so it's not very high on the priority list, but I think it's necessary.

Please post feature requests here.

To comment on this one though, adding the ability to resend a welcome email or service activation email that there are no logs for, or that were never originally sent is something I'd like to do. It hasn't been heavily requested yet, so it's not very high on the priority list, but I think it's necessary.

For one-off fix of this problem though since he said it was in WHMCS and didn't get transferred can't he just copy it over to Blesta and create a new email from the client screen?

Hello,

just copy it over to Blesta and create a new email from the client screen

But how can i put this information in the email client ?

Can i put something like :

{contact.first_name} {contact.last_name} {company.name} {client_url} {username} {password}

In the new email from the client screen ?

Hello,

But how can i put this information in the email client ?

Can i put something like :

{contact.first_name} {contact.last_name} {company.name} {client_url} {username} {password}

In the new email from the client screen ?

Why not just copy the full email? or enter the username / password, etc from the cPanel module row. 

This thread's a bit old but I wanted to show my solution. I am using a transactional email provider to send all my mail from Blesta. At the moment I am using Mandrill as it integrates well with my MailChimp account and is free for 12,000 emails/month (dedicated IP costs extra). I may try other providers later though such as SendGrid, Postmark, Mailjet, Postage, SocketLabs or Amazon SES. Mandrill keeps a log of email sent, and allows you to resend any of it. For a small cost ($0.02 per thousand emails) I can keep up to 30 days of logs. I can see a log of all the links sent out, who clicked each email and which emails have been opened. There are lots of other reasons for using a provider like this.

QMhILP7.pngMSBYxcO.png