How To Check If Client Has Subscription/package On Ordering

LukesUbuntu

Question

Hi guys,

just wonder what would be the best way to check if client has already got subscription\package in the Blesta order form. 

I am using the universal module to allow subscription to a application i have written.

I have done it outside blesta for my own application using Blesta API features to check they have a valid subscription.

How would i get the Blesta order form to detect they have already purchased this subscription/package so they don't re-order it again...

Hope this makes sense. i am thinking i create a new order/template and code it to check? Any Suggestions/tips welcome

Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Sorry maybe its me as a New Zealander, but i meant subscription as in monthly order subscription, i created a product with the universal module that is monthly subscription to my application.

What i want is so when ordering they can only order this monthly subscription once, or only allow 1 active product subscription. 

There isn't a way in Blesta to limit a customer to ordering a product only once. After all, they could go to the order form without being logged in, select the product they want, then login afterward. If such a 1-time limit was set, Blesta would have to then remove the product upon login, and display an error message regarding this removal.

There isn't a way in Blesta to limit a customer to ordering a product only once. After all, they could go to the order form without being logged in, select the product they want, then login afterward. If such a 1-time limit was set, Blesta would have to then remove the product upon login, and display an error message regarding this removal.

i have a client that need the same feature . also i need it in my other website .

is a great feature to add .

This reminds me of the Matrix, when Morpheus offers Neo the blue pill or the red pill. You can only choose one, and you only get one chance. There is no going back, no reordering.

Would be cool if the Order plugin supported the ability (on the order form) to limit re-orders. Of course, it would only apply to that particular order form, and only to the products listed on that order form.

This reminds me of the Matrix, when Morpheus offers Neo the blue pill or the red pill. You can only choose one, and you only get one chance. There is no going back, no reordering.

Would be cool if the Order plugin supported the ability (on the order form) to limit re-orders. Of course, it would only apply to that particular order form, and only to the products listed on that order form.

So, we can consider that the Cody will take the same Morpheus strategy ?! :)