Hello :)

How can I add an ID or NAME to a NAV link,I have trie like this but no luck:

public function getActions() {

return array(
array(
'action' => "nav_primary_staff",
'uri' => "/some_folder/",
'name' => "Link Test",
'options' => array('id' => "SomeID",'name' => "SomeName")
),
);
}

Any help?

Tanks in advance :)

Paulo V

Many thanks for the answer. Maybe there is anouher way to implement what I whant

Is there a way to show a widget (without mess with core files), permanent in all admin pages?

For exemple, in the home page I know its possible, like for exemple the calendar widget on the left, but If I whant to show on all pages?

I whant to make a plugin that render a widget on all admin pages.

I know that is easy messing with app/views/admin/default/structure.pdt but is there a way to add by a plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Paulo V

Plugins can only render widgets on designated pages as per the Plugin actions documentation.

Keep in mind that plugins can create their own pages, and Blesta can not tell a plugin that it should render a widget, that's up to the plugin to decide.

However, we are planning on adding some new features in 3.2 that will make it possible to add javascript code to every page. This could then be used to modify the DOM however you want.

Many thanks once again :)

I see that now we can check wath is schedule to implement on Core :) very nice :)

Keep the good work ;)

P.S- One sugestion Keep "The Marketplace" fórum open to all unregistered users. Its because new users/possible clients, dont see the new plugins, widgets, control panels, domain registrars, etc..  and maybe its best to make it open to all, you can restrit only the Download to registed users but be able to all see the posts :)

Regards,

Paulo V