Logic Boxes - Getting Additional Info

evolvewh

Question

23 answers to this question

Do you know if there is a way that I can manually add that since the importer didn't get all of it?  That's one of the things I'm seeing in Blesta is the inability to 'rearrange' things within the admin section (price overrides, adding this label, etc).

You can edit the database.

1. Back up your database!!!!!

2. Go to the database and then find the service_fields

3. now go to the service you want's manage page you should see a link like the following:   domain.com/admin/clients/editservice/350/571/

Now you see the LAST number (I've made mine bold for you)

4. In the table click on SEARCH. Search service_id for the number aka for me 571.

4.1. You can then update your KEY "domain-name"'s VALUE.

If you don't get anything, go to 5.)

5. Insert a ROW to the table.

service_id  = 571
keydomain-name
valuelicensecart.com

Each domain needs a domain-name and order-id field per service id.

Eg:
13    domain-name         licensecart.com        0 0
13    order-id                  49346551                  0 0

Order-id is the order number on the Logicboxes system.

pssrckqu.png

I did this type when I imported due to WHM** but I moved to 2.5 and then to 3.0 :)

The Importer plugin feature for WHM** to Blesta is still in beta so might need a bit of tweaking.

Do you know if there is a way that I can manually add that since the importer didn't get all of it?  That's one of the things I'm seeing in Blesta is the inability to 'rearrange' things within the admin section (price overrides, adding this label, etc).

That helps a lot!  I've found two with the correct data in the database but one shows the label in the admin area and the other doesn't.  Still trying to figure out why that label value isn't being applied when I view the services for a client in the admin area.

That helps a lot!  I've found two with the correct data in the database but one shows the label in the admin area and the other doesn't.  Still trying to figure out why that label value isn't being applied when I view the services for a client in the admin area.

I believe after everything has been updated when the cron runs it should conect to logicboxes and then pull the required information via the order-id & domain-name.

I appreciate your help.  Any changes I've made are not showing up and the database is extremely confusing to me.  I'm going to take a break from it for awhile and get other things done.  It's been almost a year and I haven't been able to switch yet so I don't know if I'll ever make the switch although I'd like to at some point once migrators, features, etc get ironed out.

How do I do that?  I thought that having my module setup with my account and running cron job would do that.

You don't have to do anything. The whois information comes straight from the registrar. If you update it in Blesta for the service then it will be reflected at the registrar.

Not sure what you're expecting the cron job to do here...

You don't have to do anything. The whois information comes straight from the registrar. If you update it in Blesta for the service then it will be reflected at the registrar.

Not sure what you're expecting the cron job to do here...

I'm just wondering how to get that info to show up.  I have domains registered at resell.biz already, then I imported from WHMCS and the tabs are empty.  My guess was that the cron job had to run to update but I was wrong about that.  Will only newly registered domains show that info now (ones newly registered or transferred after I start using Blesta)?

I'm just wondering how to get that info to show up.  I have domains registered at resell.biz already, then I imported from WHMCS and the tabs are empty.  My guess was that the cron job had to run to update but I was wrong about that.  Will only newly registered domains show that info now (ones newly registered or transferred after I start using Blesta)?

If you're not seeing anything in the tabs Blesta isn't able to fetch the info from LogicBoxes. Check your module log.

Try doing what I said above and see if that domain works :)

I did try that this morning and nothing changed.  I spent about two hours looking around and everything appeared equal in the database between one that did work and one that didn't. 

I wonder if something gets crossed up because I import from Stargate on the WHMCS side and then use Logicboxes with Blesta?

Try doing what I said above and see if that domain works :)

ok I'm slowly figuring it out.  Under the services_field table, the key is 'domain' right now.  I'm manually updating the key to 'domain-name' right now and the label value is being filled in atleast.  Let me see what happens as I go through more of them.

Thanks!

You can edit the database.

1. Back up your database!!!!!

2. Go to the database and then find the service_fields

3. now go to the service you want's manage page you should see a link like the following:   domain.com/admin/clients/editservice/350/571/

Now you see the LAST number (I've made mine bold for you)

4. In the table click on SEARCH. Search service_id for the number aka for me 571.

4.1. You can then update your KEY "domain-name"'s VALUE.

If you don't get anything, go to 5.)

5. Insert a ROW to the table.

service_id  = 571
keydomain-name
valuelicensecart.com

Each domain needs a domain-name and order-id field per service id.

Eg:
13    domain-name         licensecart.com        0 0
13    order-id                  49346551                  0 0

Order-id is the order number on the Logicboxes system.

pssrckqu.png

I did this type when I imported due to WHM** but I moved to 2.5 and then to 3.0 :)

I guess I completely misread this earlier and wasn't picking up on the 'domain' to 'domain-name' part for the key value.

Easy mistake mate is everything sorted now for you?

All of the labels are in place now.  I'm still trying to figure out why the nameservers, settings and whois tabs aren't updating.  I also have to add all of my OpenSRS registered domains in and then I get the joy of dealing with the domain prices from the WHMCS import!

Getting further than I ever have so hopefully this all happens one day soon.

All of the labels are in place now.  I'm still trying to figure out why the nameservers, settings and whois tabs aren't updating.  I also have to add all of my OpenSRS registered domains in and then I get the joy of dealing with the domain prices from the WHMCS import!

Getting further than I ever have so hopefully this all happens one day soon.

Ok mate go to a domain and click the whois tab, then go to the module logs and see what the output is for us please

your probleme will not resolve until you should update all the fields in the database , i have already discussed this with the staff in the forum and in thier support ticket .

the probleme if you use the importer plugin , normally the plugin should match and update the fields , for example , in V2.5 the imported should convert the fields user1 & user2 to match the domain-name and orderid fields .

also is not nessasary that the logicboxe module store the ns1/ns2/ns3/ns4 and orderid . because the logicboxes API let you get the orderid by the domaine name , and when you get the order-id you can get the other info/contact/dns and all the other details via the API .

so i suggest the staff to change the module to not store such fields and keep just the domain-name field .