Registry Question

evolvewh

Question

This doesn't pertain to Blesta but does anyone know how to add nameservers to the .ca registry when using resell.biz?  Trying to change a clients nameservers to one of my servers and I get this message;

There was an error setting the name server for the following domain: 'Nameserver [ns1.domain.com] doesn't exist at the registry. ' (ns1.domain.com) isn't the real domain of course.

5 answers to this question

Probably the child nameservers are wrong.

I've double and triple checked that.  I have a couple of .com 's running on that server but this .ca doesn't want to accept it.  I know Tucows had a place in their old RWI to submit to all foreign registries and I think that's what needs to happen here.  The only difference is that this domain is at resell.biz and I don't see a function like that.

Thanks for trying though!

I have one domain that I'm using for nameservers so I have the child nameservers setup for ns1 and ns2 with the IP addresses assigned.  I have 2 .coms pointing to the server using this set of nameservers.  I've now got a client who has a .ca domain and I'm trying to update their nameservers to point over and that's where I get the error.