Universal Module Installation Oh Noes

Tanel

I have a fresh installation of blesta 3.2.0 (installed via CLI). 

When logged in to the admin side of Blesta and checking the installed modules page, there seem to be no modules installed (not sure if this is normal).

Went into "Available" modules page and clicked on the install button for the "Universal module" and got the following:

Oh noes!

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-universal_module' for key 'company_id' on line 124 in /home/ordersibn/public_html/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/ordersibn/public_html/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/ordersibn/public_html/components/record/record.php(216): Model->query('INSERT INTO `mo...', Array)
#2 /home/ordersibn/public_html/app/models/module_manager.php(332): Record->insert('modules', Array, Array)
#3 /home/ordersibn/public_html/app/controllers/admin_company_modules.php(96): ModuleManager->add(Array)
#4 /home/ordersibn/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminCompanyModules->install()
#5 /home/ordersibn/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/settings...')
#6 {main}

After going back to the installed modules section, the module is now shown as installed.

Universal module version is 1.2.0

Blesta 3.2.0, PHP 5.4.22, MySQL 5.0.10.

If there was no modules installed something broke when installing, because in 3.2.x it will install the order plugin and a few others automatically. What control panel / server type are you using? Eg: cPanel / InterWorx / DirectAdmin and Apache, Nginx, etc.

When looking at modules, I only have the cPanel module installed and the Universal Module. Both of these were installed manually.

Plugins side has more items installed, I have not modified these myself: Billing at a glance, Feed reader, Order system, Portal, System overview, System status.

There are no modules that are installed automatically since Blesta doesn't know what types of products you want to sell, if any.

You encountered that error because you clicked the Install button more than once very quickly, and multiple requests were sent to Blesta to install the module. You could cause the same error when installing gateways or plugins. This is a very minor issue, and wouldn't cause any issues in the system other than you seeing that stack trace error, but I've created a task to look into fixing that in CORE-1313.

• 1 month later...