Unlimited Invoice Reminders

flangefrog

I sometimes have clients that don't pay by the third reminder email and so they don't get any more emails after that so I have to remind them manually. It would be good if I could set Blesta to resend that last reminder email every week/fortnight/month until they pay.

I don't always like to suspend them as they can be paying every other invoice but just missed that one. (related - when a customer uses pay now link, it should show their full balance owing and give them the option to pay it). It can also be for something like web dev services which can't be suspended.

I sometimes have clients that don't pay by the third reminder email and so they don't get any more emails after that so I have to remind them manually. It would be good if I could set Blesta to resend that last reminder email every week/fortnight/month until they pay.

use the parallel module released by blesta staff , may help for that .

• 1 month later...

I still think this should be a feature. Most people who have a service with me pay up so I don't suspend their account, but the people who don't pay in time are ones I've done dev work for. There isn't much I can do apart from keep sending reminders (manually) and they do pay up after a while.

I still think this should be a feature. Most people who have a service with me pay up so I don't suspend their account, but the people who don't pay in time are ones I've done dev work for. There isn't much I can do apart from keep sending reminders (manually) and they do pay up after a while.

I think this is a very good point for having the option to either suspend, or continue sending invoices.  If someone just has a one time invoice, there is nothing to suspend...so in those cases getting an email every month/week about it would be the better option since a suspension isn't going to do anything to them.

I do like this idea, and you make a good point. I think we need more feedback from people on this before we can justify the dev cycles, but it's certainly a possibility.

This feature I think would necessitate a separate option, which would be useful now as well. It may be necessary to disable all payment notices, so I created CORE-1367 which allows you to toggle off payment notices on a per-client basis. Let's get some more feedback on your suggestion.