Global E-Mail Html Container

Rodrigo

Hi,

I've using another payment management system and it got a feature that allows to set a global mail HTML container, so it can wrap all mails with a design.

Is there an alternative to this in Blesta?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

I think I will use the current way of making html mails then.

The system starting with H...B.. uses a global html container, so you don't need repeat the mails content for a text and HTML version, at the cost of having the same html mail template for all (I think you can override the global container though).

I think I will use the current way of making html mails then.

The system starting with H...B.. uses a global html container, so you don't need repeat the mails content for a text and HTML version, at the cost of having the same html mail template for all (I think you can override the global container though).

Oh i've never used that software.

Hi,

I've using another payment management system and it got a feature that allows to set a global mail HTML container, so it can wrap all mails with a design.

Is there an alternative to this in Blesta?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

i have got your idea. is very good feature request .

i think at least header and footer email template should be unique and modifiable outside the email template .

the idea , if we made for exemple email/phones in the header , we need to change it in all email templates , with Rodrigo idea , we will change it one time .

is like blesta theme . we have header/footer , the content is for the content .

V2.5 was something from this concept .

+++1