Html E-Mail

ServZoo

I've been toying with this tonight and wanted to share. I think my favorite part is the "Login to cPanel" button that logs the customer in automatically. I love my n00bs and helping them help me not have support tickets is AWESOME! This is an open source responsive theme with all of the CSS converted to inline. Looks great on my iPhone!

Any way, I just wanted to show off! LOL 

Credit to LicenseCart for the Hosting Welcome E-Mail (I used it in this email with one or two changes.)

I know that most everyone here knows how to do this, but for those that don't, here's what I'm using for the cPanel login URL:

https://{module.host_name}:2083/login/?user={service.cpanel_username}&pass={service.cpanel_password}

Screenshot is in two pieces.

post-10453-0-83887100-1402714239_thumb.p

post-10453-0-74203000-1402714244_thumb.p

Thanks! My demographic is newer users, so anything that I can do to make the process easier works for me. Honestly, that was the main reason I switched over to Blesta. The order forms are more user-friendly than the other options. I'm already noticing higher conversions with the new order forms.  :D

would be awesome that u could share another example email template with this :) like the welcome email for new client account or a ticket :)

thank you very much

If I am understanding you correctly, it's just a matter of editing each e-mail template. What I do is open each one and go into the source, then past the html template above the default text, go back to the visual editor and cut the default text and finally paste it on top of the template text. 

The framework is there once you set up your own links and such. Just replace the content accordingly.

You'll see what I mean when you start playing with it.

Here's my staff ticket email template. You can't see the button, but I replaced the login to cPanel with login to the staff portal.

post-10453-0-08764200-1402847595_thumb.p

now i got it yeah its better from the source i was editing via dreamweaver lol its better just the source directly

thank you so much

Be careful in Dreamweaver, it likes to add things that break when you paste it back into Blesta. I would use the editor in Blesta or notepad. :-)