Stripe Not Displaying

eisbär

Question

I have enabled Stripe Payment Gateway to process credit card payments, set up info on Stripe and entered the Test Keys in Blesta. I also have Credit Cards checked in the Company > Accepted Payment Types.  However, on the Blesta Check Out page, Stripe is not displaying as a payment option, just Paypal and Offline Payments.

Any ideas???

Thanks for any and all info.

8 answers to this question

I have enabled Stripe Payment Gateway to process credit card payments, set up info on Stripe and entered the Test Keys in Blesta. I also have Credit Cards checked in the Company > Accepted Payment Types.  However, on the Blesta Check Out page, Stripe is not displaying as a payment option, just Paypal and Offline Payments.

Any ideas???

Thanks for any and all info.

It's as a card payment gateway so you need to add a card to your account, to process it threw stripe.

Yea that works for an existing Client logged into their acct.  New Clients paying at Checkout do not have the Payment Option to use a credit card. It only shows Paypal and Offline Payments.  See attached screen grab.

Any other ideas??  Thanks.

post-10527-0-03032600-1405378749_thumb.p

Yea that works for an existing Client logged into their acct.  New Clients paying at Checkout do not have the Payment Option to use a credit card. It only shows Paypal and Offline Payments.  See attached screen grab.

Any other ideas??  Thanks.

Ok check your order form have you got stripe ticked? Also check the currency box too if needed.

You should see this:

post-38-0-36259900-1405380001_thumb.png