Blesta?

Hostlumina

Just out of curiosity...

What is BLESTA? (the word)

I know the word BLEST and also BLESTA in CATALAN = BLEST....

Just curious as to what is the meaning of it and how/what made you decide to name your billing software BLESTA...

Ahhh, I am tired and finally have some alone time to myself.. :P

We wanted something that in itself did not really have any meaning, but which sounded uplifting. Think "blessed". We wanted to build a brand around a name that wouldn't be confused for anything else. Also, consider this..

blesta

ble sta

sta ble

stable

Color is used only for effect. When people think of Blesta, we want them to think about how stable it is.

Brilliant Loving Excellent Talent Agency  == Philips Data LLC.  :rolleyes:

I think you missed the S?  :P

We wanted something that in itself did not really have any meaning, but which sounded uplifting. Think "blessed". We wanted to build a brand around a name that wouldn't be confused for anything else. Also, consider this..

blesta

ble sta

sta ble

stable

Color is used only for effect. When people think of Blesta, we want them to think about how stable it is.

Very clever!   Thank you for the explanation :)

blesta

ble sta

sta ble

stable

Blessed and stable fantastic idea Paul and the crew :D