Services Suspended Before Renewal Date

Joseph H

Question

7 answers to this question

When is the invoice due? Based on your screenshots, it looks like the service should be suspended 5 days after an invoice has passed its due date. And since your service was added on Dec 1 and suspended on Dec 6, I would think that the invoice was created Dec 1 and set to be due on Dec 1 as well. If that's the case, then this would be expected behavior.

When is the invoice due? Based on your screenshots, it looks like the service should be suspended 5 days after an invoice has passed its due date. And since your service was added on Dec 1 and suspended on Dec 6, I would think that the invoice was created Dec 1 and set to be due on Dec 1 as well. If that's the case, then this would be expected behavior.

The service was not added on Dec 1, It was added since July 16. The service was set to renew on Dec 31. But unfortunately the invoice got generated even before the 10 days specified on the billing settings and got suspended even before the renewal date.

Service suspension has nothing to do with renewal date, and everything to do with any associated invoices. Under Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > Invoice and Charge Options, there is a setting called "Suspend Services Days After Due". I believe this is "5" by default. So, if an invoice was due 5 days ago for a service and hasn't been fully paid, it will be suspended.

What @Licensecart is referring to is the date range displayed on the line item for an invoice. This date range may have been incorrect in versions prior to 3.3.2. But, suspensions happen based on an invoice DUE date, and it's the only criteria for determining what services should be suspended.