I Am New Aid Blesta

Zona-Gamer

Question

Hello everyone I am new to blesta, and now I'm desepcionado with blesta, or cumunico why.

Each time an administrator tries to access the administration panel blesta, he jumps an error that asks for a license.

but I if I connect to the administration panel, and e added 3 different types of licenses.

contains few modules administration, as tcadmin 2.0.

the virtualizor module is malfunctioning. do not let me put options as ram, hard drive, and more.

Payment methods are very tatty, not that method and put to work well.

Client Area not working properly leaves hire new services when we give the BUY button

redirigue not anywhere.

can not create modules or something similiar to this, where the customer selects slot, type of game to rent and more.

and honestly if I do not fix this I do not think it continues to pay 14 dollars for something that seems to be in beta yet.

blesta my version is Version 3.3.2

expect an answer thanks to all

13 answers to this question

the issue of the license no longer do.

on the order form package by default if and I selecionado one.

on modules, three or five modules alone, compared with HostBill or whcms, I think they should add something more, to do something like this

and I want to use blesta as full production management panel I do not want to use blesta only to manage vps or dedicated and HostBill for gaming servers, domains etc

The multicraft module supports lots of configurable options, see http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Multicraft for details. You can set up similar config options for other modules, including the Universal Module for orders. We will be adding support for TCAdmin and other game panels as soon as we can. Using the Universal Module, you can request the information and manually provision the services until a module is made available.

on the order form package by default if and I selecionado one.

on modules, three or five modules alone, compared with HostBill or whcms, I think they should add something more, to do something like this

and I want to use blesta as full production management panel I do not want to use blesta only to manage vps or dedicated and HostBill for gaming servers, domains etc

You can do what others are doing: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1340-multiple-order-forums-on-client-portal/

I like this more

You can do what others are doing:

http: //www.blesta.co...-client-portal/

this is interesting if it works of course

that and I uploaded the module to the path virtualizor
Area-Client / components / modules /

and the blesta panel, do not leave the configurable options virtualizor not give any option, and virtualizor module is working well, but offers configurable as ram, disco etc options and why and followed the steps for installation

I like this more

this is interesting if it works of course

that and I uploaded the module to the path virtualizor
Area-Client / components / modules /

and the blesta panel, do not leave the configurable options virtualizor not give any option, and virtualizor module is working well, but offers configurable as ram, disco etc options and why and followed the steps for installation

http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Blesta_Module#Module_Options

They only have module options which I believe is per package not configurable options. You'll have to ask them, they made the module.

good morning this is no longer that happens, I have made 2 new facilities one with free license and a license fee, all perfect, until they pass a few hours, and gives us license error administrator, asking us license every 3 or 2 hours.

you can try in this installation error,

user: root

Password: Tengonovio17

This installation has paid license

always jumps the same mistake every 3 hours or 1 hour or 20 minutes, hems changed 4 times the license fee, have cleared cache, rebooted router, and a lot of waiting.

Sounds like your IP is jumping or blocking the blesta license server.

If you are paying $14 I take it your direct, open a ticket with Blesta, ask them to check the IP its licensed to, then login and ask for them to see if it's changed again. Or move providers and get a better server or hosting because it's the first time I've heard about this issue.

Please note they are closed at the moment until Monday but the guys will pop on the forum sometinmes.

my license provider is BuycPanel.com

an already checked the ip 10 times, we have changed the license 3 or 4 times.

My hosting provider is ovh, copartido hosting, but when the installation gave me no error. that happens then?

it may be that as the need for shared hosting blesta can not open ports and so block?

Hello and installed a new blesta ye my vps server open ports to blesta,

but I have a problem when I place free license, my name and data after the page is left blank for you?

http://5.196.0.57/blesta/index.php/admin/login/setup

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '176.31.198.98' (4) on line 267 in /var/www/html/blesta/lib/model.php