Changing The Default Sort Order

PhatPixel

I remember asking this question a while back for v2 but can't seem to locate the topic.  I expect the process is different in v3 so I've created this new topic.

How can I define the default sort order for the various tables in the system?  They seem to mostly use the ID number however this is not really helpful for the way we use the system.  Ideally it would be great if Blesta could simply remember how each user likes to sort each type of table but in the meantime, how can I define a new default sort method?

The default sorting field is defined programmatically based on the query used to fetch data for each table. You couldn't change the default sort field without passing in a sort value, which is done by clicking on one of the table columns to change the sort/order.

I would like the sort data to be stored for particular staff, so that it is the same as you left it. Similar to the search options, as well as widget locations and layout. We also initially had plans to allow additional columns to be selected and sorted, which would be staff specific as well. In the future.

• 3 weeks later...