Support Tickets Missing

richwalker

Question

8 answers to this question

Since upgrading to 3.4 we have found that clients & admin's can create a support ticket and an email notification is received by the client and admin people in that department but its not logged in the blesta panel. See attached. There should be 4 open tickets.

Do you have permissions for the staff departments?

Hi Paul

I have the user assigned to the necessary departments. See attachment

All departments except "Staff". Are you sure you are authenticated with that same user?

Sometimes people migrate from another system and end up with 2 similarly named staff accounts in Blesta. If the correct one is not assigned to the ticket system, then this can happen. If you are certain that the staff user you are authenticated with, has been added as a staff member for the support system with access to the proper departments.. then I would suggest deleting the staff user in the ticket system, and re-creating it.

I can think of no other cases where this is an issue, in all similar reports the issue was that the staff user was not added to the support system or did not have the proper permissions for the department.